1. I'm not going to begin to try to explain what the title of this blog means. Not only would I be completely unsuccessful at it, but I'm not 100% sure it would even translate properly.
2. If you are easily offended and/or don't care for profanity - please use your back button now and return from whence you came.
The following is a list of things that I'm completely over!
- Whining - not just from 5-year olds, but from adults who should know better. Please people, buck up, deal with it. More importantly, listen to yourself...you should really be ashamed.
- Women who make the rest of us look bad - ladies, it's 2012...far time we stopped being our own worst enemies. There is nothing more frustrating when I can sit back and with complete certainty, look at another women and think, "Why yes, that would be why men think women are fucking wack-a-doodles!"So thank you, thank you tons for making things so much harder than they have to be.
- People lost in their own self importance - well aww, shucks, I am really sorry that your 8-hour work day has sucked the life out of you. It must be exhausting being responsible for your actions and the life you've chosen.
Here's a little complete randomness:
- I've discovered something new in the past few weeks and just had to share. Taxidermy animals are absolutely hysterical. Well, maybe not all of them, but the one's The Bloggess speaks of are (amongst other things she writes about). If you are not already a fan of The Bloggess, then please click the link below and check her out (you can thank me later!). Oh, and check out Juanita the Weasel, you will love her as much as I do.
Internet Article Comments
- I don't think it's a stretch to say that most people are using the expansive www. as the source for their news and article reading pleasures. Along with all the articles spreading the news, there is a whole other source of unfiltered (most of the time!) entertainment at the bottom of most articles...The Comments! Word to the wise, if you are not skimming the comments you are surely missing out. Bottom line, it's the first place I have found where the educated, the spell-check-challenged, people with a low profile (anonymous asses) and narcissistic attention seekers all live together in harmony. Ok, maybe not harmony...but they're all in one place; and it's like a train-wreck. You just can't stop reading. You just can't get past that some total fuck-nut not only learned how to work their compter...but found their way to the comments section of an article on the Huffington Post.
- In the past few days there has been a ton of conversation about Pinterest, the online pinboard, wish list maker. A lot of the conversation is about a bunch of hoo-haa-stereotypical-women crap, whatever! Reality is though, I'm hooked. Yes, it's a big, ridiculous time suck; but beyond that it has spurred some creativity within me that I've been trying to find for a while. It's well worth a quick peek. In the meantime, here are two of my Pinterest inspired bouts of creativity.
|Lots of Lego Birthday Party ideas! Made these Lego Men pops.|
|Crafting? Yes, made this great Valentine's day wreath.|
And a few more things:
- I completely enjoyed this total curse fest my family got into on Facebook. Random, yes! Funny, completely! Want to enjoy this emotional Facebook outlet? Just have a random family member start a status with the word FUCK, then have the rest of the sarcastic asses in the family comment back. Yes, this really did happen.
- I nearly had a complete panic attack when I realized that as I was having a little fun with my family - the words "Jenn commented on a status...Happy Fucking Valentines Day" appeared somewhere on my boss' News feed. Oops.
- This Sunday is Oscar Sunday. It's like a holiday for me and something I look forward to every year. Hopefully, it will be a blog inspiring night.