I needed a little ditty for this morning. I'm in a blogging mood, so I am super excited for the weekend. I have grand, grand plans of doing so many things...least of which is catching up on my writing!
So to get me started, I have pulled some Fill in the Blank Friday fun from my blogger friend (and real life friend) Little Miss Sunshine! Who BTW is blogging up a storm lately after a hiatus. You can check out her adventures at http://littmssunshine.blogspot.com/.
1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is, hop in the shower! Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. I am out of bed and in the shower...any/every day of the week. I just can't seem to get going without some hot water rolling down my back. Once I'm showered...the day can officially begin.
2. I can hardly wait for my upcoming trip to New Jersey! Woo Hoo! Ok...cheering about going to NJ might seem a little off to some peeps, but I'll get to see one of my bestest friends, "Amy from the front seat." I also get to see my family, and be there for my oldest niece's graduation. Oh, and the best part is that one of my other besties, "Amy from the back seat," will be coming along for the fun.
3. The quickest way to my heart is food and hugs, hugs and food because I'm so ridiculous! Feed me and hug me and I'm content. Oh, and if the food is chocolate or pasta or ok, any kind of food...let me stop now before I embarrass myself.
4. A little know fact about me is that I secretly dream that I go back into politics (yes, that did imply that I was once in politics) and come up with some revolutionary thoughts and ideas that save the economy, make both sides play more fair and get rid of personal attacks on candidates and their families. Ok, maybe I should work on World Peach...might be easier! But all joking aside, it's a nice dream.
5. The best part of my job is the people! Do you think everyone says that? Regardless...I'm glad that I can say it!
6. Something I couldn't live without is hairspray. Now, I could have said...my hubby, my son, or any number of things...but I was thinking utilitarian. I'm from Jersey. I need my hairspray or I just don't feel put together. And besides, you should see my hair get larger by the minute if I don't spray it into submission in the morning!
7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is use Photoshop. Oh the fun I could have with my pictures.
Well, gotta get back to my productive day! Have a happy Friday...and check out Little Miss Sunshine's blanks here - and if you want to do your own check out Lauren at "the little things we do" where you can link your blanks, but see links to others as well.