Fill in the Blank Friday!
It feels like forever since I have taken the time to sit down and blog. My poor blogs have been neglected and are a little dusty. You know what? The reality is that when I have time for my blogs, they are right there where I left them. Patient, non-judging and ready for me to rattle off what's on my mind. Kinda like a really good friend, I guess!
So no promises that I'm going to make an effort to blog more, no declaration of dedication, just a little "Fill in the Blank Friday" to get my mind feeling a little more creative. Here we go:
1. I am proud of my husband. I don't say it enough, and I know I'm annoying the crap out of him lately, but I love him. I am proud of him for the dad he is and for trying to keep it together when a lot of other people would have already caved.
2. This weekend I will have breakfast with two friends that I don't see nearly enough, shop for school supplies (Wow, what a list!) and hopefully get my house in order from the last few chaotic weeks.
3. A secret dream I have is to become an athlete. Sounds corny, but I would love to be one of those "run a 5K for fun" kinda people.
4. I can't handle lying! It's the one thing I have no tolerance for.
5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is people who don't know how to merge when driving. It's not that hard...one at a time, your turn, my turn, the next person's turn. Sounds easy until that one person just has to barrel over everyone else to be first.
6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is laying in bed with a book, on a Sunday night, after a great weekend. There is something about it that says, "it's going to be a good week!"
7. I think everyone should treat others the way they want to be treated!
Have a fabulous Friday and a great weekend!