Friday, November 2, 2012
Fill in the Blank Friday
A twofer on posts for today!! I posted on my gratitude challenge and then could not help but to Fill in the Blanks when I saw this theme.
1. Something I swore I'd never do, but have ended up doing anyway is giving in too easily to The Mayor. I try (for both our good), but sometimes his cuteness just wins over.
2. Something I've always wanted to do is travel to Europe. Someday!
3. Something I have absolutely no desire to ever do is go in a hot air balloon. Nope, not going, not happening.
4. The best thing I ever did was trust my instincts when I left my hometown with Hubby. It was risky, scary, out of my comfort zone and exciting. It changed my life and it changed me. It's why I am the person I am today.
5. When it comes to trying new things, I am hesitant. I get nervous when it's time to do something new. So much so that I will even talk myself out of things sometimes.
6. One thing I've never done is traveled outside of North America. Again, someday!
7. My favorite thing do do is cook!