Friday, November 2, 2012
Fill in the Blank Friday
A twofer on posts for today!! I posted on my gratitude challenge and then could not help but to Fill in the Blanks when I saw this theme.
1. Something I swore I'd never do, but have ended up doing anyway is giving in too easily to The Mayor. I try (for both our good), but sometimes his cuteness just wins over.
2. Something I've always wanted to do is travel to Europe. Someday!
3. Something I have absolutely no desire to ever do is go in a hot air balloon. Nope, not going, not happening.
4. The best thing I ever did was trust my instincts when I left my hometown with Hubby. It was risky, scary, out of my comfort zone and exciting. It changed my life and it changed me. It's why I am the person I am today.
5. When it comes to trying new things, I am hesitant. I get nervous when it's time to do something new. So much so that I will even talk myself out of things sometimes.
6. One thing I've never done is traveled outside of North America. Again, someday!
7. My favorite thing do do is cook!
Labels: Fill in the Blank, Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Hi! I found your blog through the little things we do link up and nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog. :) http://livinglavidaholoka.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award-nominee.htmlReplyDelete
Woo hoo! Thanks so much...I'm looking forward to tackling the questions!ReplyDelete