1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is, my husband. He's personally gone through a lot this past year with his career. He continues to be strong and has been amazingly helpful and supportive and that means a lot to me.
2. Friday is a good cause to celebrate!
3. The most fun I ever had was at our wedding! Hands down still the best 5-day party ever. I will never forget one minute of it and still love when others remind me how much fun they had at it.
4. True friends are people who let you be yourself. The love you the way you are...no matter what!
5. Something that makes me terribly happy is my little boy. I never thought I could love someone so much. When he hugs me I just melt.
6. A good way to spend a sunny day is outside in the yard with a cold drink.
7. My favorite celebratory food is cake! Cliche yes, but a party or celebration without cake is just not the same. And think about it, a cake can actually define the mood of the celebration.
And now off to bed I go! I know, I know...that doesn't sound like much of a me time ending to today's challenge, but tonight it's the best I can do!
|Ahh, to sleep like a child!|
With the benefits of sleep being everything from better memory to clearer thinking - I think this is a great idea. Plus, the added bonus is that I will be able to enjoy some time reading (which, by the way, reading more was another resolution of mine this year).
My hope is to wake up tomorrow morning refreshed and ready to take on the busy weekend.
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to sleep I go!
Previous posts on My Mother's Day Challenge: